Colors of Dreams: The Zipolita'Z Painting Project Journey

 by Tina Winterlik with help of AI

From the Blog Adventurez in Mexico 

https://adventurezinmexico.blogspot.com



Oh, what a morning, creating art with zest,

Painting dreams into colors, giving my best.

But let me pause, take a breath, and share,

A tale of beginnings, a journey beyond compare.



It started with a spark, a bold dream in mind,

To take my kid to Mexico, the plan aligned.

A journey mapped from Vancouver to Zipolite's shore,

With hopes and wishes, dreams to explore.


I envisioned a blog, a plea for support,

Each step funded, each segment sought.

Yet challenges arose, hurdles in my way,

But determination fueled me every day.


Fourteen years have passed, the dream still alive,

To return to those sands where passions thrive.

A list of needs, a wish for a hand,

To barter, to trade, to make a stand.


These paintings I've crafted, each one a tale,

Of resilience, of hope, beyond the veil.

Buy them all, or a few, or barter a trade,

Help me fulfill dreams that never fade.


To be continued, the story unfolds,

With each stroke of paint, and tales yet untold.

Dreams unfolding, with every hue,

Thank you for being part of what I pursue.

Comments

Popular Posts