Reflections of 2017: A Journey of Healing and Hope

 by Tina Winterlik with help of AI

From the Blog Adventurez in Mexico 

https://adventurezinmexico.blogspot.com


Photo Credit: Tina Winterlik


Today is the last day of 2017,

A time to reflect on the journey we've seen.

With coffee and Frangelico in hand,

And a touch of a cold, I pause to understand.


This year has been a whirlwind, no doubt,

From turmoil to triumph, within and without.

Navigating the Reconciliation Carving Program's wave,

Processing energies, positive and grave.


Through it all, I found solace in my art,

A lifeline that healed a weary heart.

Blogging my feelings, carving wood,

I found strength where I once stood.


Grateful for support, from family and friends,

Guiding me through when darkness descends.

In moments of doubt, in times of fear,

They lifted me up, held me near.


Why share this tale of trials and light?

To remind you, in darkness, to seek the light.

Reach out, though it may seem tough,

Help will come, often when you've had enough.


Looking ahead to the year drawing near,

I cast positive thoughts, shedding any fear.

Hoping for a new home, a welcoming place,

Where acceptance and love find ample space.


Mexico beckoned, a dream now reality,

Set in motion by belief and totality.

With two months remaining, a wish is clear,

A tiny house, a garden, a place to endear.


Tonight, Karma Cleansing under celestial light,

Reflecting on Shambhala's enduring might.

A gathering of souls, united as one,

Embracing love until day is done.


Lessons learned echo loud and clear,

We are one, interconnected here.

Love yourself, care for your soul,

Nurture the earth, make kindness your goal.


A message resonates, simple yet profound,

Put your oxygen mask on, hear the sound.

Self-care first, to give your best,

In healing oneself, we find our quest.


As the year ends, and a new one begins,

I stand whole, despite life's spins.

Alive, healthy, and full of zest,

Grateful for each day, feeling blessed.


Into 2018, let love be our guide,

Spreading joy far and wide.

May this year surpass, bring us cheer,

Here's to 2018, our best year yet, my dear!


Cheers to you, with hugs and kisses,

Besos y abrazos, my heart insists.

May love and light surround us all,

In this bubble of love, where we stand tall.

Comments

Popular Posts